I am totally sucking at blogging lately, studying and work take up just about all of my time. I just wanted to pop in to say hi, and maybe share a few things that I have happened to me lately, don't worry they aren't all CPA related, thank GOD!!
1) I won two really great giveaways! One is from Cecilia at Mommies Run.com. She was doing a giveaway for a RunningLuv and I was one of three winners. I am stoked, as I know this will come in handy! I really could have used it tonight on our humid run! I should be getting it soon and promise to share my thoughts. I stole Cecilia's pic from her blog page....
2) I also won a 6 pack bag from Larisa at Larisa Dixon.com. Larisa recently started Co-Hosting a Podcast with Cindy Ross, a Mobile trainer. On their podcast they were hosting a giveaway. I shared my favorite healthy recipe on Instagram, and what do you know, I won!!
This is the tote that I won, the Camille Tote, it holds 4 containers for food, comes with Gel Paks and also holds a laptop and/or gym clothes. I will be using this a lot, I know! Check out Six Pack Bags
|another stolen pic, yikes!|
3. I am pretty sure by now, you know I am obsessed and totally in love with Oiselle running clothes! If you don't, you will, lol! I am a huge fan. Well, they recently came up with a new way for dedicated fans to join their team. Due to popular demand and recently adding some awesome Elite Runners to their team, they formed the Flock. You pay a fee to get in and receive awesome swag, sisterhood with the other "Birds" and an awesome team to run for!
4. On our runs lately, we have had interruptions with Fire trucks etc. Its totally killed my LHR training. That's Low Heart Rate training. As soon as I hear the sirens my panic sets in. Well tonight, wasn't going to let me down. While running, my phone dials 911!! Really? Try explaining that to the very nice guy on the phone. I'm fine, I just cant breathe, like at all. Here are pics from the other day when the neighbors shed was on fire. We had to cut that run short....
A couple of runs before this, we were in Daphne and we got tickets, for running so fast, hahahaha! No really, some unfortunate dude got a ticket and I used it as an opportunity to take pics. No surprise there.
5. I'm still studying away for the CPA Exam. I was supposed to sit for the FAR section yesterday, but I rescheduled it. I just wasn't ready. Everything that has gone wrong, did go wrong lately. At work, my whole department turned in their 2 week notice. I guess they didn't want to move to NOLA after all.... I spent hours doing work that never got done, it was just redic!
But I found a good review Roger CPA, he has Youtube's and he has helped me a lot, so I am hopeful in 2 weeks max I will take this section and PASS!! I'm on my way to a CPA!!! Big $$$$
This is Roger, he's way easier to follow and so much more fun!
QOTD: Have you ever dialed 911 while running? How many hours do you think I've studied for this 1 section?? OMG, its a lot!!!