Last week my goals were:
1. Develop a plan to get back to studying for the CPA Exam. take 2! Well I have a plan, that I will be putting down on paper this week. Once I have that done I will share my calendar with everyone. That will help hold me accountable. I figure I did 80% on this goal. I just need to get it down on paper.
2. Focus at work and get 'er done! Goal accomplished. I feel a sense of relief knowing that Friday night we closed the month of July. That means we are mid-quarter and this month should be a lot less hectic.
What's my focus this week??
1. Start the Office Workout that I posted about yesterday and try to get some more co-workers planking with us. If you need something quick to do while at the office, check out my Office Workout! I would love for you to join us, and let me know how you do!
2. Participate in Mindy's ~ Burpee Boom Challenge! I have never tried to do a burpee, I just hear that people hate them. They are more of a punishment than a choice. Well, that's what some athlete's say about running. Running is their punishment. So it just makes sense that we want to do this. We are crazy!
3. Participate in Operation Beautiful. I first heard about this on another Sweat Pink Amabssador's blog. Molly over at Miss Molly
I think this is a brilliant idea! I think so many people have negative view's of themselves. Wouldn't it be nice to know a note you left, helped someone see themselve's in a better light? Sometime's the smallest things can mean the most. Help lift someone up!
That's it for me this week! This week I am focusing on particpation and helping other's work toward their goals! I hope everyone has a great week!
In the spirit of the Olympics and hot guys, here is your weekly present from me!