I was nominated again for the Liebster Award. I thought each lady who tagged me shall have her 11 questions answered! After all, I am sure they are sitting on pins and needles waiting to know more about me!
Jaci over at Engaged & Running nominated me. Go check out her blog! She is so cute and happy! And She's getting married in like a month! Actually on my son's birthday. September 15th. Congratulations Jaci!!
So here are her 11 questions to me.....
1. What is your most embarrassing moment? I tend to talk before I think, so I have a lot of embarassing moments. But I really don't take myself too seriously, so it's ok!
2. Do you spend more time on cardio or weight lifting? I am currently spending more time on cardio. I am training for my FIRST half marathon (there will be more) and I am spending all of my energy on that right now. When I have time and can get away from my desk, I do powerlifting classes at my gym. I love them!
3.If you have kids, how many do you have? If you don’t, how many do you want? I have 4 kids. 3 are my biological and my stepdaughter that I raise with my husband.
We have Collin (13, going in to high school and loves AL football), Destiny (13, she loves to dance, text and clothes), Sydnee (10 years old, she loves gymnastics, American Girl dolls and singing) and then we have Gavin (he's 7 and my baby. He loves football, hunting and girls!)
4. What is your favorite piece kind of sugary candy? Milky Way, hands down
5. Favorite sport to watch on television? Alabama football and the Olympics
6. Who is your inspiration to get up every morning? My co-worker Megan, lol! Just kidding. My kiddo's of course. I think its important that they see how important it is to be a hard worker and how crazy I can be for getting up at 4 am to go run.
7. Why do you have a blog? I wanted to journal my training process for running a half marathon. It has since grown, a little, now I look forward to the community and support I receive.
8. Favorite song to rock out in the car to? New Country, so much I can't name them all. But I am a huge Kenny Chesney, Zack Brown Band, Luke Bryan, etc.
9. Flats or heels? Heels hands down! But I wear a lot of flats because I have a bad lower back and my doctor has a fit when he finds out I am back in heels. I am so focused on my running right now, that I am not willing to risk my back.
10. Favorite brand of running shoe/workout shoe? Hands down Asics. But if a shoe company wants me to test out shoes and try to sway my opinion, I will be a willing participant! Seriously!
11. If you could be any cartoon, who would you be? Strawberry Shortcake! Because she is so happy and smells so good!
There you have it! Thanks Jaci, great questions!