Today is Day 2, I missed Day 1, but will share it here:
Day 1: Describe your Pre and Post Workout Routine
Pre Workout Routine
- Wake up at 4:00 am, no hitting the snooze button allowed!
- Throw on my workout clothes
- Wash my face and brush my teeth
- Grab my running bag, fill up my Nathan water bottles
- Drive to our group run
- Stretch and get my watch ready to go!
- If it's a long run, eat some Gu Chomps and down some water. Recently added DrinkChia into my pre workout routine.
Post Workout Routine
- Do some quick stretches
- Replenish with some Nuun or Body Armor drinks while driving home
- Jump in the shower as quickly as possible
- Get ready for work and get the kids up and ready for school
- Drink a smoothie on the way to work
- weekend runs, shower, eat a protein bar and drink something then take a NAP!!
On the days that I go to the gym at lunch, I need to go back to these days real soon
- Shower quickly
- reapply deodorant body spray
- back into the work clothes I go
- Blow-dry my hair and pull it up
- Wash my hands and hustle back to my desk.
- eat a quick lunch at my desk while I work. (Salad or something from home)
There you have it, my routine, very simple and quick. That's how it has to be.
Day #2 topic: Share your thoughts and feelings about Lance Armstrong's lifetime ban and loss of titles.
Honestly I don't have a lot of thoughts on this story. I haven't been following it. I follow the Disney channel, running kids to their practices and then mindless TV shows like Dance Moms and Storage Wars. Totally thoughtless TV.
However, I would like to think Lance was a hero to many people. It would be nice to think he didn't dope! can't people just compete with their own body and willpower? If he did dope, then shame on him. And shame on the competitiveness that pushes athletes to feel the need to dope it up!
That is the extent of my knowledge on Lance and his dilemma.